Sunday, December 20, 2009

Having goals helps your business

For years now I have a made a few goals for my business for the New Year.  You should make the goals achievable.  Something as little as increasing your sales by 5% can really help motivate. 

This year my main goal is to use technology to help the agency.  We have been looking into the different options for online bookings as well as automating things for the agency. 

Our past goals have been getting to the highest levels of commission with suppliers like Carnival Cruise Lines and Royal Caribbean.  When we met those goals, it felt like such an accomplishment. 

Being a homebased agent means you have to find ways to stay motivated and know that only you can make your business a success.  Finding ways to help you continue to increase sales and go after business is 1/2 the battle!

I think 2010 will be our best year yet. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My goal is to make quota every month. It doesn't sound like a lot, but we haven't been consistent, so that should help. January didn't work, but that just makes me more motivated for Feb.

K & J Getaways