Monday, February 8, 2010

Search engines and getting links

One thing I tend to do late at night is find places to get my websites listed.  Although it can be very time consuming and boring, I have found it an important part of having a business.  I find as many places as I can to get links to http://www.travelathome.com/ and http://www.duganstravels.net/

It is amazing how many places you can get listed if you spend a couple of hours each week just submitting to websites.  It was easier back before people really began charging for listing.  I was on many at home work websites but now to get listed it costs alot more money.  I think this is because so many of the MLM's are willing to pay big bucks for a link or two.

It is also important to realize that you will get dropped if you don't submit on a regular basis.  So be sure to put some time into finding places to submit your website.  If you spend the money to have one, you should make sure people are viewing it.

Are there places you recommend for submitting websites?  I would love to hear!

Jennifer Dugan

No comments: