Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Dugans Travels is expanding

Who would have thought 15 years ago when I started Dugan's Travels to be where we are today.

We just announced our new management team.  I remember being so alone when I first started and now I have some great people I can depend on.  When I first started this business I had no clue what I was doing.  I still learn alot each day but to imagine where it started to where it is today is pretty amazing.

I was speaking with another small business owner the other day and we were discussing how hard it is to get information to help start a business.  This is why I do enjoy doing what I do because we do help people get started in the business.  We have done the struggling so that we can help others.

When I started there weren't too many homebased travel agents yet.  Now it is so common that it is almost uncommon to hear about a store front agency.  That is not to say that storefront agencies are not needed because this business is big enough for all types of travel agencies.  Anyone saying that travel is dead must not know about our agents who are booking more than ever it seems.

Here is a great announcement in case you haven't already seen it.

http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/press-release/dugans-travels-expands-travel-host-agency-with-new-management-team-298877.php

Jennifer

10 comments:

Travel said...

That is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information.. I’m going to go to your blog regularly for many latest post.

Travel

Unknown said...

Your blog is really very nice and update us with tour and travel services. If you are looking for more reliable and trustworthy travel agent for booking please Visit www.vietnameasytravel.com or Call Us (+849) 0418.6939.

d said...

Dugans travels is giving its best services since 15 years. I think this type of travel agency in india will be work better.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi, your blog was awesome, I thank you much for your useful thought for newly-wed couple, like-minded travelers who wish short and long travel. Visit me if you wish to plan a
Honeymoon trip packages in India

Vandana said...

We are tour operator for all over India…
Tour Operators For Darjeeling
Tour Operators for Bandhavgarh
Tour Operators for Kanyakumari
Tour Operators For Ooty

Emy Watson said...

PLS SUGGEST NAME OF MY NEW TRAVEL AGENCY?
dhow cruise dubai marina

Jhon Marshal said...

Thank you for the helpful post. I found your blog with Google and I will start following. Hope to see new blogs soon.
yacht charter Croatia

seoguru said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
seoguru said...

i am a travel lover too you can check out mmy blog related to travel here dubai desert safari